Thursday, January 07, 2010

The bees, wind, and soybeans hard at work

I took this picture of Henning spraying his soybean field, and you can see that he has the bees working for him, too. He has to be careful and look out for them. In South Dakota, you can almost count on the wind blowing at one time or another, so the farmer puts the wind to work for us, turning out electricity. Nowadays, when the farmer tries to make a living off the land, he has to work with mother nature in more ways than one.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I've enjoyed taking a peek at your great photos. If I ever visit Elkton...I'll definitely feel like I've been there before!

:-)
Sam.

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Tim said...

Nice blog. Keep it up!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home